Don't let worries ruin your day - let your friendly Ernst Sorgenfresser eat them up. Created by animator Gerd Hahn, the principle behind Sorgenfresser Worry Eaters is beautifully simple, write or draw your worry and pop it into Sorgenfresser's mouth where it stays, safely out of the way.
The key ring versions are a great 'out and about' worry eater - why not pop it on a school bag for reassurance or hide one in your pocket to banish work worries (the boss will never know!). The velcro mouth closes securely and can hold worries, nightmares or change for the vending machine!
- Worry Eaters make a perfect cuddly companion in good times and bad for all ages
- Write or draw your mini troubles and shut them away in Ernst’s velcro mouth
- This keyring edition is ideal for banishing worries on the move
- Multi award winning, including best Soft Toy at the Independent Toy Awards
- Worry Eater Ernst Keyring is 11 cm in length and made from soft premium quality plush for ages six and above